follow us on
Excellent/superb/outstanding customer service! Best packing and moving experience in 15 years – thank you!
They were very friendly, quick, and efficient.
Very professional and courteous. Efficient and timely.
These folks are the best Baltimore movers! My parents had some belongings stored in crates there for years while they traveled overseas, and everything was in good condition when they […]
Everything I wanted: I did a lot of research for a moving company. These Baltimore movers gave me a fair price, arrived on time, and were pleasant to deal with. […]
Moving DayBy Makespace
- On the day of the move, make sure to be present to answer any questions your movers may have. Stay until the job is finished.
- Guide the movers through your house as they inventory your household goods and resolve any questions regarding the condition of household items being moved.
- Please read information on the estimate, bill of lading, inventory and all other completed documents BEFORE you sign them.
- It is a good idea to hold onto the bill of lading until your goods are delivered, the charges are paid and any claims are settled.
- Take one final look through the house before the moving van leaves to make sure nothing has been left behind.
- Give your contact information to the moving company of where you can be reached during the actual move (e.g. cell phone number, etc.).